Millsberry Stars
Welcome to the New and Improved Millsberry Stars! Thanks for coming in! In Millsberry Stars, you can chat, enter in contests (and win millsbucks!), make and meet new friends and players of millsberry and more! So what are you waiting for? Signig Up is FREE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Stars
Welcome to the New and Improved Millsberry Stars! Thanks for coming in! In Millsberry Stars, you can chat, enter in contests (and win millsbucks!), make and meet new friends and players of millsberry and more! So what are you waiting for? Signig Up is FREE!
Millsberry Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MS Weekly
Welcome to the New and Improved Millsberry Stars! It's all Neat and Clean and I've got the perfect way to get more members. And I've got something new for each week! It's called the Weekly Riddle. Each week I'll put up a riddle in the MS Weekly. The first person who PM's me the correct answer wins 5,000 mb. New Riddle's are posted up every Sunday. Her's this week's Riddle: What's black and white and black and white and black and white? Good Luck and Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» HI EVERYONE
~ The FAQ ~ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 am by emilylove

» COUNT UP TO 100
~ The FAQ ~ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 am by emilylove

» Millsberry Star's Rules
~ The FAQ ~ EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 pm by andysookoo

» What Kind Of Awards You Could Win
~ The FAQ ~ EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:35 pm by andysookoo

» ~ The FAQ ~
~ The FAQ ~ EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 pm by andysookoo

~ The FAQ ~

2 posters

Go down

~ The FAQ ~ Empty ~ The FAQ ~

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 am

Hi and Welcome to Millsberry Stars! I bet if you're new, you're having troubles doing a few stuff. Well if you have simple questions like ''How do I start a new topic?'' or ''What's a HTML?'' or something like that...Click on the FAQ in the Menu. It will automatically take you to questions that you need answers for. If you have questions other than those, This board is what that's for! But I recommend you to first see the FAQ. Very Happy

Thanks for reading!

Admin
Admin

http://millsberrystars.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

~ The FAQ ~ Empty Re: ~ The FAQ ~

Post by andysookoo Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 pm

THX ALOT FOR HELPING US
andysookoo
andysookoo
Beginner
Beginner